Learn to draw such a cute puppy is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages. You can also try to draw grass, yard, a bone, etc.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this puppy, very simple. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a puppy PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a puppy
1. First draw a large ear, as shown above.
2. Draw out another ear.
3. Draw two circles to get the eyes. Then draw two more curves.
4. Start at the bottom of one ear, and draw a curve down to the right.
5. Outline the head and face. Then draw its nose.
6. Draw its mouth and tongue.
7. Draw a leg.
8. Draw the body. Then draw the legs.
9. Finally, simply color it. This cute puppy is done!