Rabbits can live in groups, but hares usually live alone. The rabbit’s ears are long and large, and can even exceed the length of the head. Learn to draw a rabbit looking around like this is a very fun thing, suitable for elementary school students.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this realistic white rabbit. If you like it, pick up a pen and follow the steps below.
√ Draw a rabbit PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
How to draw a rabbit looking around
1. First draw a pricked ear.
2. Draw the outline of the head, including the nose.
3. Draw the other ear. Then draw an eye and whiskers.
4. Draw a forelimb at the bottom of the head.
5. Draw hair on your chest.
6. Draw one side of the body. Then draw a hind limb.
7. Draw the body completely. Then draw the other two legs.
8. Draw a short tail on one side of the body.
9. Finally, simply color it. This bunny is done!