Raccoons like to live in damp woodland. They are mainly active at night and have excellent night vision capabilities. Learn to draw a raccoon standing like this is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this cute raccoon, very simple. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a raccoon PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a raccoon standing
1. Draw the two little ears first, and draw the top of the head at the same time.
2. Outline the head and face, as shown above.
3. Draw its eyes and nose. Then add some details.
4. Draw the mouth of this raccoon. Then draw a few curves to get the beard.
5. At the bottom of the head, draw its forelegs.
6. Draw its body, as if it were a potato.
7. At the bottom of the body, draw the legs and feet.
8. On one side of the body, draw a large tail.
9.Finally, simply color it. This cute raccoon is done!