This is a cute radio. It uses electric energy to convert electric wave signals, so that you can listen to the sound of remote radio stations.
Learning to draw such a radio is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this radio. If you like it, pick up a pen and follow the steps below and try it!
√ Draw a radio PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
How to draw a radio
1. First draw two antennas. Then draw a curve below.
2. Add three buttons on the right.
3. Draw the top and left edges.
4. Draw the bottom and right edges.
5. Draw a rectangle. Then add the scales.
6. Draw two rectangles.
7. Add horizontal lines.
8. Draw two circles. Then add short lines.
9. Finally, simply color it. This radio is finished!