Rainbow is an optical phenomenon. When sunlight hits the water droplets in the sky, the light is refracted and reflected, and a rainbow will appear. Learn to draw such a cartoon rainbow is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this cartoon rainbow, very simple. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a cartoon rainbow PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a cartoon rainbow
1. First draw an arch. Then draw a small arch under it.
2. Between them, draw three arches.
3.Draw a cloud on the left.
4. Also draw a cloud on the right end.
5. Below a cloud, draw three five-petal flowers.
6. Below another cloud, also draw three flowers.
7. Above and to the left of a cloud, draw a flower.
8. Draw a flower above and to the right of the other cloud.
9.Finally, simply color it. This beautiful cartoon rainbow is complete!