The range hood is a kind of kitchen appliance, which can quickly remove the oil fume generated during the cooking process and exhaust it outside. Learn to draw such a range hood is a very simple thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this range hood, very simple. You can draw a stove under it. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a range hood PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a range hood
1. First draw a rectangle.
2. Draw diagonal lines down from the ends of the bottom edge.
3. Draw two curves from left to right. Then draw two short lines connecting their ends.
4. Draw a rectangle in the middle of the bottom. Don't draw its top edge.
5. Draw three small circles.
6. Finally, simply color it. This range hood is finished!