Deer is a typical herbivore, eating grass, twigs, bark and young tree saplings. Moreover, you may not know that deer are good at swimming! Learn to draw such a realistic deer head is a fun thing, suitable for elementary school students.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this beautiful deer head. If you like it, pick up a pen and follow the steps below.
√ Draw a deer head PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
How to draw a realistic deer head
1. Draw an ear first.
2. Draw a line to the right. Then draw the other ear.
3. Draw an eye on your face.
4. Draw the other eye.
5. Draw one side of your face. Then draw the nose and the mouth.
6. Complete the head.
7. Draw the neck and back.
8. Make your neck completely.
9. Finally, simply color it. This deer head is finished!