The body of the reindeer is covered with fur that is extremely resistant to cold, so it can live in cold regions and seasons. Every year, Santa Claus comes to visit us in a sleigh pulled by reindeer.
Learning to draw such a beautiful reindeer head is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
A step-by-step tutorial on how to draw a reindeer head with a bell. If you like it, pick up a pen and follow the steps below and try it!
√ Draw a reindeer head PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
How to draw a reindeer head
1. First draw a reindeer antler.
2. Draw a symmetrical antler on the right.
3. Add an ear below.
4. Draw a curve and the other ear.
5. Outline the head.
6. Outline the face. Then add eyes and nose.
7. Draw a collar and a bell under your head.
8. Add some circles as snowflakes.
9. Finally, simply color it. This reindeer head is finished!