This is a cute reindeer. It has a pair of horns, which are replaced every year. Learning to draw such a reindeer is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages. You can try to draw it on your Christmas card.
Step-by-step tutorial to teach you how to draw this reindeer, very simple. If you like it, pick up a pen and follow the steps below to try it out!
√ Draw a reindeer PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a reindeer
1. First draw the outline of the head, including both ears.
2. Draw your mouth and nose, and draw a curve on your face.
3.Draw two small ovals as your eyes.
4. At the top of your head, draw two huge horns.
5. On the left of the head, draw the reindeer's back.
6.Draw a leg at the bottom, and a hoof.
7. Draw its belly. And draw a hind leg.
8. Draw the other two legs, as shown above.
9.Finally, simply color it. This reindeer is finished!