From the beginning of the 20th century to the First World War, the revolver is still a very popular pistol in the world. Learn to draw such a revolver is a simple and fun thing, suitable for elementary school students.
A step by step tutorial on how to draw this revolver. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a revolver PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Elementary school students
How to draw a revolver
1. Draw the barrel first. Then draw a crosshair on top.
2. Draw the structure of the bottom of the barrel.
3. Draw the body of this revolver.
4. Draw a rectangle on the body of the gun. Then draw a curve to get the wheel.
5. Draw three capsule-like shapes on this wheel.
6. Draw the handle of this revolver.
7. Draw the trigger. Then add some short lines to the wheel.
8. Draw the firing mechanism. Then draw some curves on the handle.
9.Finally, simply color it. This revolver is finished!