Rhinoceros have a relatively dull mind and poor vision, but have a sharp sense of smell and hearing. Adult rhinos have no natural enemies except humans. Learn to draw a standing rhino is a very simple thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this rhino, very simple. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a rhino PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a rhino
1. First draw the outline of the head, including the horns of this rhino.
2. Draw a little eye. Then draw the nose and mouth.
3. Draw a little ear.
4. Draw the back of this rhino.
5. Draw two forelegs.
6. Draw its belly. Then draw the back legs.
7. Draw a small tail.
8. Draw four curves on the body. Then draw the ground.
9. Finally, simply color it. This standing rhino is done!