Roast turkey originated in 1620 and is an indispensable dish on the Thanksgiving and Christmas table. Learn to draw this plate of roast turkey is a simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
A step by step tutorial on how to draw this roast turkey. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a roast turkey PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a roast turkey
1. First draw the top edge of this roast turkey.
2. Then draw both legs.
3. Draw two curves on one leg. And then draw this roast turkey completely.
4. At the bottom of it, draw four leaves.
5. Draw a large plate at the bottom. Then draw a horizontal line along the bottom edge of this plate.
6. Draw some small circles, as shown above.
7. Draw three flower shapes.
8. Add some details to this roast turkey.
9.Finally, simply color it. The hearty roast turkey is complete!