The robin is loved by people for its colorful feathers and gentle singing. It is often seen on Christmas cards and Christmas commemorative stamps. Learn to draw such a realistic robin is a very fun thing, suitable for elementary school students.
A step-by-step tutorial on how to draw this resting robin. If you like it, pick up a pen and follow the steps below.
√ Draw a realistic robin PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
How to draw a realistic robin bird
1. Draw the beak of the bird first.
2. Draw the head. Then draw an eye.
3. Draw a part of a wing.
4. Draw the other side of the body.
5. Keep drawing the feathers on the wing.
6. Complete the wing.
7. Draw the body completely. Then draw its tail.
8. Draw its legs.
9. Finally, simply color it. This beautiful robin is done!