This is an old Russian man. He wears thick clothes and hat, as if living in cold Siberia. Learning to draw such a grandfather is a very fun thing, suitable for kids in elementary school. You can try to draw a cold background, which helps to make it more vivid.
Step-by-step tutorial to teach you how to draw this Russian old man, very simple. You can choose the color of his clothes. If kids like it, let them follow the steps below to try it out!
√ Draw an old Russian man PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Elementary school students
How to draw an old Russian man
1. Draw a hat first, which is very warm.
2. Outline your head, including hair, eyebrows and beard. Then do some detail on the hat.
3. Draw ears, eyes, nose, beard and smile. Draw a little hair at the bottom of each ear.
4. At the bottom of the head, draw a thick vest.
5. Draw the scarf and belt. Then draw buttons and buttonholes on the vest.
6. Draw two sleeves, and a hand at the end of one sleeve. Then complete the dress.
7. Draw the pants at the bottom. Make it shorter.
8.Draw the old man's shoes. There are stitches.
9.Finally, color it carefully. This old Russian man who is saying hello is done!