This is an alternative superhero Deadpool. With his knife stuck in the ground next to him, he looks sad. Learning to draw such a cartoon Deadpool is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for kids who are already in elementary school. You can try to draw a background in the blank space and make it a plot in a comic of your imagine.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this cute cartoon Deadpool, very simple. If kids like it, let them follow the steps below to try it out!
√ Draw a sad Deadpool PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Elementary school students
How to draw a sad Deadpool
1.Draw the outline of your head, just like a tadpole.
2.Draw the outline of your face. Then draw the eyes and mouth.
3. Draw both arms and part of the body at the same time.
4. Draw two supporting hands. Then make some details.
5. Draw a small bag on your body. Then draw the belt.
6.Draw the leg of Deadpool, and draw a curve on it.
7. Draw the other leg, as shown above.
8. Draw a horizontal line next to Deadpool as the ground, and then draw a knife.
9.Finally, color it carefully. This sad cartoon Deadpool is done!