Sea lions eat a lot of food, so they spend most of their time in the sea and hunt for food. To help digestion, they will also swallow some small stones. Learn to draw a sea lion on ice is a very simple thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this sea lion on ice, very simple. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a sea lion PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a sea lion on ice
1. First draw an "n" to get the outline of the head. Then draw the back.
2. Draw a curve down from the bottom of the head. Then below, draw a curve from left to right.
3. Draw its two front legs, as shown above.
4. Start with one forelimb and draw a curve to the right.
5. Draw its tail on the right side of the body.
6. Draw an oval nose on your face. And draw the mouth.
7. Draw round eyes. Then color them.
8.Draw ice. Then draw ice in the distance.
9.Finally, simply color it. This sea lion on ice is done!