This is a turtle swimming in the sea. There are many small fish next to it, as if a swimming competition is going on! Learn to draw such a turtle is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this swimming turtle, very simple. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a turtle PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a sea turtle
1. First draw the head of this turtle, including the mouth.
2. Draw an oval eye. Then draw an oval and a small circle inside it.
3. Draw the outline of the shell. Then draw its neck.
4. Draw a curve along the edge of the shell.
5. Draw the lines on this shell.
6. Draw its body while drawing a forelimb.
7. Draw another forelimb. Then draw a back leg.
8. Draw some small ovals on the head and limbs. Then draw some small fish next to the turtle.
9. Finally, simply color it. This swimming turtle is done!