Shark is an ancient fish, its fossils appeared 350-410 million years earlier than dinosaurs. Learn to draw a shark in the sea is a very simple thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages. You can try to draw some small fishes next to it.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw the shark in the sea, very simple. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a shark PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a shark in the sea
1. Outline the head first, and draw the back of this shark at the same time.
2. Draw a fin on your back.
3. Draw a part of the body while drawing a small fin.
4. On one side of the body, draw a large fin.
5. Draw the body completely. Then draw the mouth and teeth.
6. Draw a circle on the head and a small circle inside. Then draw three curves on the right side of the eye.
7. On the right end of the body, draw its tail.
8. Draw some wavy lines.
9. Finally, simply color it. This shark in the sea is done!