This is a cute sheep, as if happily found fresh grass. It looks a little thin, maybe because it has just been sheared!
Step-by-step tutorial to teach you how to draw this sheep, very simple. If kids like it, follow the steps below to try it out!
1.Draw the outline of your head. Then draw two small ovals as eyebrows.
2. Draw two oval eyes, and draw a small oval in each. Then draw the nose and smile.
3. Draw eyelashes on your eyes, and horns and ears. Then draw the outline of the body.
4. Draw four legs at the bottom of your body. Then draw a fluffy tail on the right.
5. Draw two ovals at the bottom of each leg as feet, as shown above.
6. Finally, simply color it, this cute sheep is finished!