This is a beautiful little princess. This may be her first time to participate in a formal event, a little shy. Learning to draw such a cartoon little princess is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages. You can try to draw the background next to it, whatever you like.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this little princess, very simple. You can choose any color, or even change her expression. If you like it, pick up a pen and follow the steps below to try it out!
√ Draw a little princess PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a little princess
1. First draw a part of the hair, like two leaves.
2. Draw a curve at the bottom to get the face shape. Then draw the crown and an ear.
3. Draw your eyebrows, eyes, eyelashes and smile.
4. Draw the neck and shoulders at the bottom, as shown above.
5. Draw part of the skirt. Then draw the arms.
6. Keep drawing the skirt.
7. Draw your hair. Then draw some small ovals on your shoulders.
8. Complete the skirt at the bottom.
9. Finally, color it carefully. And the beautiful little princess is finished!