This is a sinking ship. The captain is grabbing the bow nervously and waiting for rescue. Learn to draw a sinking ship like this is a little bit difficult, suitable for elementary school students. You can try to draw a ship coming to rescue from a distance.
A step-by-step tutorial on how to draw this sinking ship. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a sinking ship PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Elementary school students
How to draw a sinking ship
1. Draw this captain's head first, including a hat.
2. Draw his body. Then draw the hands.
3. Draw the bow that is still out of the sea.
4. Draw the sea at the bottom, like grass.
5. Draw the sea completely, as shown above.
6. Draw a life preserver on the ship. And then draw another one on the side.
7. Draw part of the cabin, about to sink into the sea.
8. Draw the cockpit of this ship.
9. Finally, color it carefully. The sinking ship is finished!