This is a cartoon king. He is thin, with a big beard, very funny. Learning to draw such a thin king is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this skinny king, very simple. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a skinny king PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a skinny king
1. Draw a crown first, as shown above.
2. Outline the head. Then draw the nose and beard.
3. Draw eyebrows and eyes on your face. Then draw the ears.
4. Draw a smile. Then draw the neck and bow tie.
5. Draw the body of this king. Then draw a belt.
6. Draw arms on sides of body.
7. Draw pants at the bottom. Then draw the shoes.
8. Behind him, draw the cape.
9.Finally, simply color it. This skinny king is done!