This is a winter night. Looking out the window, you can see that it is snowing. Learning to draw such a snow scene is a simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages. You can try to draw the moon in the sky.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw the snow scene outside the window, very simple. If you like it, pick up a pen and follow the steps below to try it out!
√ Draw a snow scene outside the window PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a snow scene outside the window
1. First draw a slender rectangle.
2. Draw the curtain on the left side.
3.Draw the curtain on the right side.
4. Draw the outline of the window.
5. Draw two vertical lines.
6. Draw two more horizontal lines.
7. Draw a horizontal curve.
8.Draw another curve. Then draw a snowman.
9. Finally, simply color it and draw snow. The snow scene outside the window is complete!