This is a cute squirrel. It is looking up, perhaps looking for fruit on the tree. Learning to draw such a squirrel is a simple and fun thing, suitable for elementary school students. You can try to draw a big tree next to it, and then draw grass at the bottom.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this squirrel looking up, very easy. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a squirrel PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Elementary school students
How to draw a squirrel looking up
1. Outline the eyes first. Then draw an ear.
2. Draw the eyes completely. Then draw the lashes.
3. Draw a big nose. Then draw a smile.
4. Under the head, draw an arm.
5. Draw the neck and hair. Then draw a leg.
6. Draw the other hand.
7. Draw your belly and both feet at the same time.
8. On the left side, draw a beautiful tail.
9. Finally, color it carefully. This cute squirrel is done!