Squirrels spend 70% to 80% of their time looking for food. They store nuts on the ground and fungi on branches in autumn. Learn to draw a squirrel like this is a very simple thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw the squirrel, very simple. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a squirrel PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a squirrel
1. Draw the top of the head first.
2. Draw an ear.
3. Draw an eye. And then draw this squirrel's nose.
4. Start from the top of the ear and draw the back to the right.
5. Draw its mouth. Then draw the outline of the head.
6. Draw a forelimb.
7. Draw the abdomen. Then draw a back leg.
8. Draw an ear and tail. Then draw stripes on your back.
9. Finally, simply color it. This squirrel is done!