The steam train is the oldest train. It uses coal as its power, with a steam engine as its core, and its speed is generally 60 km/h, which has now been eliminated.
Learn to draw a cartoon steam locomotive like this is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this cute steam locomotive. If you like it, pick up a pen and follow the steps below to try it out!
√ Draw a steam locomotive PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
How to draw a cartoon steam locomotive
1. Draw a big chimney first.
2. Draw a kettle shape on the left. Draw an arch on the right.
3. Draw two lines, as shown above.
4. Add lines.
5. Draw a cockpit on the right.
6. Add circles to get wheels.
7. Add lines to this locomotive. Then add a slender rectangle at the bottom.
8. Add some rectangles to the bottom of the rectangle to get a rail.
9. Finally, simply color it. This steam locomotive is done!