This is a cute boy. He is enjoying the summer and may be on vacation with his family. Learning to draw such a summer boy is a very simple thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
A step by step tutorial on how to draw this summer boy. You can choose any color you like. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a summer boy PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a summer boy
1. Draw the hair first. Then draw a "U" at the bottom to get the face.
2. Draw a hat on top, as shown above.
3. Draw eyebrows, eyes and smile on your face. Then draw the ears.
4. At the bottom of the head, draw a scarf.
5. Draw a T-shirt. Then draw a curve on each sleeve.
6. Draw this boy's arms. Then draw a pocket.
7. At the bottom of the body, draw a pair of shorts.
8. At the bottom of pants, draw legs and shoes.
9.Finally, simply color it. This cute summer boy is done!