This is a summer tree, very dense and with dark leaves. You can try adding a cicada to this tree, or give the sun an unbearably hot look!
Learning to draw a summer tree like this is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
√ Draw a Summer Tree PDF <—– Click to Download
√ Drawing Papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
√ Summer Tree Coloring Page PDF <—– Click to Download
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this lush tree. If you like it, pick up a pen and follow the steps below to try it out!
How to Draw a Summer Tree
1. Draw the left part of the canopy first.
2. Add the right part.
3. Add branches to the canopy.
4. Add branches on the left.
5. Add branches to the right.
6. Draw branches and the trunk.
7. Complete the trunk.
8. Draw the sun and grass.
9. Finally, simply color it. This summer tree is done!