Swans like to live in groups in lakes and marshes, and feed mainly on aquatic plants. The white swan is a symbol of purity, loyalty and nobility. Learn to draw such a beautiful swan is a very simple thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw the swan in the water, very simple. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a swan PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a white swan
1. First draw the mouth of this swan, as shown above.
2. Outline the face. Then draw a circle to get an eye.
3. Draw a shape similar to "7."
4. Draw the back of this swan.
5. Draw a large wing.
6. Draw an elegant neck.
7. Draw the tail of this swan.
8. At the bottom of the body, draw the water surface.
9. Finally, simply color it. This beautiful swan is done!