Swans can fly up to 9 kilometers in height, and can fly over the highest mountain in the world-Mount Everest. Learn to draw such a swan in the water is a very simple thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this beautiful swan, very simple. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a swan PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a swan in the water
1. Outline the head first. And draw this swan's beak.
2. Draw two curves to get its neck.
3. Draw a wing.
4. Draw some feathers on this wing. Then draw another wing.
5. Draw the tail of this swan.
6. Outline the face. Then draw an eye.
7. Draw wavy lines on your sides.
8. Draw a wavy line at the bottom of the body.
9. Finally, simply color it. This swan in the water is done!