Tigers often move alone, with a large range of activities, generally 100-400 square kilometers. Learn to draw such a tiger face is a very fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this tiger face, very simple. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a tiger face PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a tiger face
1. First draw a "C" for an ear. Then draw a curve to the right.
2. Draw the other ear. Then draw the outline of the head.
3. Draw an oval in each ear. Then draw patterns on your forehead.
4. Draw the eyebrows and eyes of this tiger. Then draw three curves next to each eye.
5. Draw an oval under the eyes. Then draw a little oval inside it to get the nose.
6. Draw the mouth under the nose. Then draw the beard.
7. Draw patterns on one side of the face.
8. Draw patterns on the other side of the face.
9.Finally, simply color it. This cartoon tiger face is done!