Tornadoes are a type of meteorological disaster. Its wind speed is usually 30 to 130 meters per second, its diameter is less than 2 kilometers, the range of movement is 0-25 kilometers, and the duration is about 10 minutes.
Learn to draw such a tornado is a very simple thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this cartoon tornado. If you like it, pick up a pen and follow the steps below to try it out!
√ Draw a tornado PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
How to draw a tornado
1. Draw a spiral first.
2. Continue drawing the spiral.
3. Draw the left edge of the tornado.
4. Add its right edge.
5. Add curves on this tornado.
6. Add a car, tree, person, animal, etc. beside it.
7. Draw a shape similar to a tree crown at the bottom.
8. Add some dots.
9. Finally, simply color it. This cartoon tornado is done!