This is a strange and beautiful tropical fish. It has yellow stripes on its body and is swimming gracefully in the sea. Learn to draw such a tropical fish in the ocean is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this tropical fish in the ocean, very simple. You can choose any color. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a tropical fish PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a tropical fish in the ocean
1. Outline the head first. Then draw the long mouth.
2. Draw the outline of its body, as shown above.
3. On the left side of the body, draw a little tail.
4. Draw a circle for the eye. Then draw three more circles inside and color it.
5. Draw a fin on the left side of the eye. Then draw two fins at the bottom of the body.
6. Draw some stripes on the body. And then add some other details.
7. Draw some curves on the fin next to the eye. Then draw some curves in the tail.
8. Draw some seaweed on the side of this tropical fish.
9. Best, simply color it. The tropical fish in this ocean is done!