The vulture is large and is the largest bird of prey on the plateau. After spreading its two wings, it has a wingspan of more than 2 meters. Learn to draw a vulture on a tree like this is a bit difficult, suitable for elementary school students.
A step by step tutorial on how to draw the vulture on the tree. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a vulture PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Elementary school students
How to draw a vulture on the tree
1. Draw the head and neck first, including an eye and mouth.
2. Draw some feathers, as shown above.
3. Draw the upper part of a wing. Then draw some feathers on it.
4. Draw this wing completely.
5. Draw two paws. Then draw a branch.
6. Draw the body of this vulture.
7. Draw some short lines on top of this vulture's head.
8. On the left of this vulture, draw another branch.
9. Finally, color it carefully. This vulture is done!