Domestic turkeys were derived by the indigenous people of Mexico, and imported into Europe at the end of the 15th century.
Step-by-step tutorial to teach you how to draw a walking turkey, very simple. If kids like it, let them try following the steps!
1.Draw the eyes and mouth first. Then draw two shapes that resemble an uninflated balloon on the right side and bottom of the mouth.
2. Draw a black dot in the center of each eye. Then draw the outline of the head and neck.
3. Draw the outline of your body and leave a gap at the bottom. Then draw a U-shaped curve at the gap.
4. Draw a small wing on your body. Then draw five ovals at the top of the back as a tail.
5. Draw legs and strong claws at the bottom, as shown above.
6. Finally, color it carefully, and the vigilant turkey is done!