This is a walrus resting. It is a mammal, but in order to adapt to marine life, its limbs have degenerated into the shape of fins. Learning to draw such a walrus is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages. You can try to draw the sea and some reefs next to it.
A step-by-step tutorial that teach you how to draw this resting walrus, very simple. If you like it, pick up a pen and follow the steps below to try it out!
√ Draw a walrus PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a walrus resting
1. Draw a big mouth first, as shown above.
2. Draw two small ovals to get the nose. Then draw small eyes.
3. Start at the top, draw a curve to the right and down.
4. Draw small circles on your mouth.
5. At the bottom of the mouth, draw two long ivory.
6. Draw its body. Then draw a forelimb.
7. Draw two curves on your body.
8. Draw another forelimb.
9.Finally, simply color it. This walrus is done!