This is a cartoon warship. It is a ship that performs combat missions at sea. The exterior is generally painted with blue-gray paint, and the navy flag or national flag is hung on the stern. Learn to draw such a warship is a very fun thing, suitable for elementary school students.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this cartoon warship. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a warship PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Elementary school students
How to draw a cartoon warship
1. Draw the hull first, as shown above.
2.Draw the sea at the bottom of it.
3. Draw five small circles on the hull. Then draw two anchors on the bow.
4. Draw out the cabin. Then draw two barrels.
5. Keep drawing the cabin.
6. Draw the cabin completely. Then draw a radar and two barrels.
7. Draw a "+" shape.
8. Add some more straight lines.
9.Finally, simply color it. This cool warship is done!