This is a white ghost. It is floating in the air, posing in a scary pose, a little cute! Learn to draw such a Halloween ghost is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this white ghost, very simple. You can draw it on a homemade holiday card. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a white ghost PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a white ghost
1. First draw an "n" to get the outline of the head.
2. Draw two ovals to get eyes. Then draw an oval under the eyes to get the mouth.
3.Draw a thick arm. Then draw a big hand.
4. Follow a similar way, and draw the other arm.
5. Draw this ghost's body at the bottom. It doesn't need to be precise.
6. Finally, simply color it. This cartoon ghost is done!