There is a small house at the foot of the mountains, next to it are tall trees. Covered with snow, it is a very beautiful snow scene. Learning to draw such a winter snow scene is a very fun thing, suitable for elementary school students. You can try to draw it on a holiday card, especially suitable for winter season.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this snow scene, very simple. You can also add some small animals. If you like it, pick up a pen and follow the steps below to try it out!
√ Draw a snow scene PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Elementary school students
How to draw a snow scene
1. Draw a small house first, as shown above.
2. Draw a curve at the bottom. Then draw the door and windows.
3. Draw a wavy line on the roof. Then draw a big tree and some curves.
4.Draw a curve on the left. Then draw some grass.
5.Draw three big trees near the house.
6.Draw a curve near a big tree. Then draw a river.
7.Draw wavy lines to get the forest in the distance.
8. Draw a wavy line to get the mountains. Then draw some clouds.
9. Finally, color it carefully. This beautiful snow scene is finished!