Wolves mainly prey on medium and large mammals and have an extremely strict hierarchy. The average composition of a pack of wolves is 5-11, and some have reached more than 30.
Learn to draw a wolf looking back like this is a fun thing, suitable for elementary school students.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this wolf. If you like it, pick up a pen and follow the steps below.
√ Draw a wolf PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
How to draw a wolf looking back
1. Draw its nose first.
2. Draw a curve. Then draw an eye.
3. Draw the outline of your head.
4. Draw an ear.
5. Draw another ear.
6. Draw the chin. Then draw the neck.
7. Make your neck completely.
8. Draw its back.
9. Simply color it. This realistic wolf is finished!