Wolves have good endurance and can run 20 kilometers at a speed of 60 km/h. They mainly prey on medium and large mammals. Learn to draw a wolf that is preying is a very fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
A step by step tutorial on how to draw this wolf that is preying. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a wolf PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Elementary school students
How to draw a wolf preying
1. Draw the top of the head and ears first. Then draw its back on top.
2. Draw the sides of the face. Then draw the wolf's eyes.
3. Draw an oval nose. Then draw the mouth, beard and teeth.
4. Draw the mouth completely, as shown above.
5. Draw a forelimb with sharp claws.
6. Draw a foot.
7. Draw the other two legs, as shown above.
8. Draw its back and one tail.
9.Finally, simply color it. This ferocious wolf is done!