This is a lone wolf. It is standing on the top of the mountain, roaring under the moonlit night. Learn to draw such a wolf is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw the wolf with moon, very simple. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a wolf with moon PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a wolf with moon
1. Draw part of the head first.
2. Draw the outline of the head. Then draw a leg.
3. Draw the abdomen while drawing the other two legs.
4. Draw a leg.
5. Draw the back of this wolf. Then draw its tail.
6. Draw an eye and nose. Then draw the hair on your neck.
7. Draw the rock at the bottom of this wolf.
8. Draw a giant moon.
9. Finally, simply color it. This wolf with moon is done!