Yo-Yo is not only a kids's toy, but also a very ornamental skill sport. Learning to draw such a yo-yo is a very simple thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this yo-yo, very simple. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a yo-yo PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a yo-yo
1. Draw a large oval, as shown above.
2. Draw an oval inside.
3. Then draw an oval on the right.
4. Also draw an oval inside.
5. Draw a curve.
6. Draw a small circle at the end of this curve. Then draw a circle in it.
7. Finally, simply color it. This yo-yo is done!