This is a young witch. She is holding a broom in her hand-an enviable convenient flying tool! Learn to draw such a cartoon witch is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this young witch, very simple. You can choose any color you like. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a young witch PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a young witch
1. Draw the oval brim first. Then draw out the witch hat.
2. Draw hair at the bottom. Then draw the outline of the head.
3. Draw eyebrows, eyes and smile on your face. You could try adding a nose to her.
4. Draw the neck and collar at the bottom of the head. Then draw an arm.
5. Draw the body. Then draw the other arm.
6. Draw a leg.
7. Draw her other leg.
8. On one of the hands, draw a broom.
9.Finally, simply color it. This young witch is done!