The specially designed airliner first appeared in Britain in 1919. The civil airliner with the largest passenger capacity is the A380 produced by Airbus.
Learn to draw such a large passenger plane is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages. You can try to draw clouds next to it, or draw an airport.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this airplane, very simple. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw an airplane PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a airplane
1. Draw the nose first, and draw the top edge of this airplane at the same time.
2. Draw a wing.
3. Draw the outline of the fuselage. Then draw the tail.
4. Draw the rear wing completely.
5. Draw another wing.
6. Draw lots of windows on the fuselage.
7. Draw a door. Then draw the windows on the nose.
8. At the bottom of each wing, draw an engine.
9. Finally, color it carefully. This airplane is done!