This is Simba, it is the protagonist in the Disney animation "The Lion King". It finally survived all difficulties and became a new generation of kings. Learning to draw Simba is a very fun thing, suitable for elementary school students. You can try to draw its two friends next to it.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw Simba. If you like it, pick up a pen and follow the steps below to try it out!
√ Draw Simba PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Elementary school students
How to draw Simba
1.First draw an ear. Then draw two curves at the top.
2. Draw hair on top of your head. Then draw one side of the head.
3. Draw two big eyes, and draw a short line between them.
4.Draw Simba's nose and mouth. Then draw beard.
5. Draw its body. Then draw a front leg.
6. Draw a back leg, including feet and toes.
7. Draw two front feet, as shown above.
8.Draw Simba's back. Then draw a tail.
9. Finally, color it carefully. The alert Simba is done!