This is a cute little alligator. He wears glasses and holds a book and looks like a little guy who likes to learn. Learn to draw a cartoon alligator like this is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this alligator student. If you like it, pick up a pen and follow the steps below and try it!
√ Draw an alligator student PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
How to draw a cartoon alligator student
1. First draw the top of the head.
2. Draw the outline of the head.
3. Add eyes, glasses, nose and mouth.
4. Draw an arm under your head. Then add a book.
5. Draw the body. Then add another arm.
6. Draw lines on the body. Then add a leg.
7. Add another leg.
8. Draw a tail on the left of your body.
9. Finally, simply color it. This cute alligator is done!