Angelfish is native to South America and has an average lifespan of about 5 years. From the side, the angelfish swims very beautifully! Learn to draw such an angelfish is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this angelfish, very simple. You can try any color. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the following steps and try it!
√ Draw an angelfish PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw an angelfish
1. Draw an oval first. Then draw a curve to get the head.
2. Draw a fin on the top, as shown above.
3. A large fin is also drawn at the bottom of the body.
4. On the right side of the body, draw its beautiful tail.
5. Draw its mouth. And then draw a beautiful big eye.
6. At the bottom of the head, draw two slender fins.
7. Draw a fin on your body. And then draw stripes.
8. Draw some circles above the mouth, and a small circle in each one.
9. Finally, simply color it. This beautiful angelfish is finished!