Astronomical telescopes are important tools for observing celestial bodies. It is no exaggeration to say that, without the birth and development of telescopes, there would be no modern astronomy.
Step by step tutorial to teach you how to draw this cartoon astronomical telescope, very simple. If kids like it, let them try the following steps!
1. Draw a small rectangle, then draw out a cup-like shape.
2. Draw the lens barrel of the telescope, as shown above.
3. Draw a small trapezoid below the lens barrel, and then draw two vertical lines to connect it with the lens barrel.
4. Draw three legs at the bottom. This is the bracket for the telescope.
5. Draw two horizontal lines at the lower middle position of each leg.
6.Finally, simply color it, and this cute astronomical telescope is complete!