This is a cute astronaut. He seems to want a drink very much, but with a helmet, it is difficult to complete this seemingly simple action. Learn how to draw this astronaut, you can even draw a beautiful space as a background!
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this astronaut, very simple, the main steps are to draw his head. If kids likes it, let them try it by following these steps.
Draw an Astronaut PDF <-- Click to download.
Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils.
Preschoolers and kids of all ages.
How to Draw an Astronaut.
1. First draw a large circle as the astronaut's transparent helmet. Then draw a smaller circle inside as the head.
2. Draw a wavy line in a smaller circle. This is the astronaut's hair.
3. Draw eyes on your face. And then draw a big nose.
4. Draw the astronaut's mouth. His expression is awkward.
5. Draw two curves at the bottom of the bangs as eyebrows. Then draw the straw and the lid of the beverage bottle.
6. Draw the shoulders on the left and right sides of the big circle. Then draw the astronaut's hand.
7. Draw the beverage bottle at the bottom of the lid, as shown above.
8. Draw the antenna at the top of one shoulder.
9. Finally, simply color it. The astronaut who wants a drink is done!